My name is Samuel Santos and I live in Coimbra, Portugal. I’m the Chief Technology Officer at Present Technologies where I lead the engineering team with a focus on continuous learning, iteration, stimulating innovation, and knowledge sharing.
samaxes.com started out life in March 2006 as an informal way for me to keep record of Java and Web technologies. Gradually, it evolved into becoming both a showcase site as well as a place for me to add my voice to the web.
- Minify Maven Plugin
- Java EE Cache Filter
- Provides a collection of common Servlet filters for Java web applications allowing you to transparently set HTTP cache headers in order to enable browser caching.
- Secure JSP Taglibs
- Simple Taglib to check whether the currently authenticated user (if any) has been associated with any of the specified security roles.
- Stripes Injection Enricher
- Stripes Framework dependency injection extension. Supports
@Resourcestandard Java EE annotations.
- Stripes XSS Interceptor
- Stripes Framework XSS Sanitizer. Follows the XSS (Cross Site Scripting) security guidance posted by OWASP.
- Bean Validation and JAX-RS in Java EE 6 and Bean Validation and JAX-RS in Java EE 7
- Examples demonstrating how-to use Bean Validation annotations to validate JAX-RS resources.
- Java EE testing and Java EE testing samples
- Java EE testing code examples.
- JSCalendar themes
- Clean and minimalist JSCalendar themes.
- OSDOC 2013 - Lisbon, Portugal - July 11, 2013
- Event information: OSDOC2013
Presentation: PT.JUG OSDOC 2013
- 10th meeting PT.JUG - Lisbon, Portugal - January 24, 2013
- Event information: PT.JUG
Presentation: 10th meeting PT.JUG
- JavaPT09 - Braga, Portugal - September 17, 2009
- Event information: JavaPT09
Presentation: Java Web Development with Stripes
Demo: Source code